• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has Cam Newton submitted his retirement papers yet?

CamWhoaaCam

1 hour ago, FugginPoo said:

Panthers cut his career short and cost him a ton of $ likely because they never invested in protecting him.

With linemen or receivers that could get open. 

Both areas were after thoughts until the defense was taken care of. My mans was in the league like 7 years and starting to rack up injuries before they began even really trying. I'll NEVER forgive Ron and Marty for that. They were playing on easy mode and tried to skip the basics. 

• Pie 1

He's living his life and not stressing about football. I don't blame him. But I don't think the retirement ceremony is too far off. It will be a glorious day when he is inducted into the Panthers hall of honor.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

He's living his life and not stressing about football. I don't blame him. But I don't think the retirement ceremony is too far off. It will be a glorious day when he is inducted into the Panthers hall of honor.

Put the statue outside of BOA just to piss the haters off they have to see him every time they come to a Panthers game.

4 hours ago, FugginPoo said:

Panthers cut his career short and cost him a ton of $ likely because they never invested in protecting him.

While this is a popular opinion, Cam could have walked into the owners office, and said he wants to be more than a battling ram. Am sure Richardson would have listened,  as that is the kind of owner he was.  Cam could have forced the changes necessary,  to evolve his game, and he never chose to do it. Not once. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

While this is a popular opinion, Cam could have walked into the owners office, and said he wants to be more than a battling ram. Am sure Richardson would have listened,  as that is the kind of owner he was.  Cam could have forced the changes necessary,  to evolve his game, and he never chose to do it. Not once. 

What QB in NFL history has gone to the owner and requested a change in style of play?

Man yall say anything on this internet.

• Pie 2