• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Captain is back in Charlotte

GRWatcher

4 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

I thought it would be as a size coach to teach our new midget QB how to survive in the NFL as a small dude.... 

Jokes aside Munnerlyn was a beastly dude for his size 

Well, people on the Huddle disliked him, naturally. Now everyone loves him. Proof positive that we should take everything regarding players and consensus with a grain of salt. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

I thought it would be as a size coach to teach our new midget QB how to survive in the NFL as a small dude.... 

He carved out a relatively amazing career for his size as a CB. Always liked Captain

• Pie 3

6 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Ive heard he had a 400LB bench press, hes not small with weights.......thats what counts. Plus theres a reason why no WR was able to bully or beat his press as NB.....he had too much force. 

• Pie 1

23 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

He's got a lot of experience to hand down. Here's hoping he has a good career there and can help mold some of tomorrow's stars, whether they be on the field or just in life.

If I was a young budding football player, i would relish the chance to be coached by someone with the  vast amount of experience and knowledge as Captain Munnerlyn.

His addition to their coaching staff should be a great asset  to the Myers Park football teams.

• Pie 1