• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Thielen's Avg. Separation for 2022 - Ahead of Chase, Brown, Evans

Saca312

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

I thought I hit a cliff at 34 but I was just drinking too much and not eating well. Amazing what cutting out alcohol, a good diet, and exercise can do

Yeah it’s amazing how much too much alcy hits post-35. I don’t understand how some in certain circles do it. My stomach just can’t handle much anymore.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive. 

21 hours ago, Beast_3000 said:

This is promising but we need to pump our breaks a bit. Not trying to sound like a party pooper,  but the variables aren’t the same when comparing some of the best wide receivers in the game. Thielen wasn’t lining up against Jalen Ramsey or Stephen Gilmore regularly with his all-pro counterpart Jefferson on the other side.  He regularly lined up against the #2 corner from the opposing team. That can’t be ignored when taking this kind of statistic into consideration. 

All things considered I still think he’s an excellent route runner and Thielen will find tons of openings due to his route running and expertise.

i mean he's mostly a slot guy, he's still not gonna be going against most teams CB1

2 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

Yeah it’s amazing how much too much alcy hits post-35. I don’t understand how some in certain circles do it. My stomach just can’t handle much anymore.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive. 

I know several folks who have a fatty liver and they’re not even 40. Heading to cirrhosis territory. It’s nuts. But I live in a drinking town. 

16 hours ago, RumHam said:

ricky proehl vibes

I really hope not. At Thielin’s current age, Proehl had one season with 561 yards and no other above 500 yard years in the other 6 years.

I am hoping for a lot more production than that here from what I expect to be our WR1.

On 3/19/2023 at 11:46 PM, Aussie Tank said:

He probably gonna man the slot here so still probably won’t draw the no 1 corner 

ideally he would be in the slot but we don't have 2 guys to throw on the outside right now. 

6 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

How do you figure? Terrace Marshall and Theilen are both there around names who many consider to be the leagues best. So I'd say, you're not doing yourself any favors. 

Everyone above him or right below are not what I would call legit number 1 WR or even number number 2’s. Meanwhile the other guys are much better, so that separation stat seems really flawed