• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Thielen interview with Pat MaCafee...

2 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

It's happening right now and I'll try to get the vid here soon but apparently Cowboys and Broncos were in the Mix but ultimately the Panthers made him feel at home and he said that: One, he felt that a championship would be a major reason he signed and that carolina feels like that type of team, and 2 the Full swing golf machine near his locker. 

Basically Carolina made him feel like he was wanted. 

i could see that. that's kind of what Fitt was saying Reich was talking to Thielen about. it wasn't "we want you here because you catch balls." It was "we want you here because we think that you would bring a lot to this locker room and in the building of this team." they valued him more than just being a pass catching commodity.

i think we'll be seeing a lot of that kind of thing happening. that reputation for valuing the player and not just the game is going to spread.

• Pie 5

19 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

It's happening right now and I'll try to get the vid here soon but apparently Cowboys and Broncos were in the Mix but ultimately the Panthers made him feel at home and he said that: One, he felt that a championship would be a major reason he signed and that carolina feels like that type of team, and 2 the Full swing golf machine near his locker. 

Basically Carolina made him feel like he was wanted. 

One day when I win the lottery I will have a complete Full Swing Pro set up in my home.  Damn that thing is SICK. 

1 minute ago, joemac said:

One day when I win the lottery I will have a complete Full Swing Pro set up in my home.  Damn that thing is SICK. 

My company actually built their software and procured the hardware 🙂 

It was an awesome project to be able to support.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 5

10 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Thielen just said the main reason he even considered us was because of Reich.

Amazing the affect a competent coaching staff has on things.

Yeah and also added that he felt good having Dalton there, that him being there played a huge part as well. Apparently they know each other well and their wives are really good friends. 

12 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i could see that. that's kind of what Fitt was saying Reich was talking to Thielen about. it wasn't "we want you here because you catch balls." It was "we want you here because we think that you would bring a lot to this locker room and in the building of this team." they valued him more than just being a pass catching commodity.

i think we'll be seeing a lot of that kind of thing happening. that reputation for valuing the player and not just the game is going to spread.

What a difference.  Rhule could have said the same thing and it would have fallen to the floor with a thud.  Reich has the integrity and credibility so, it is meaningful from his lips.

So happy to see that we have real adult supervision in the clubhouse, and players see it and respond to it.

• Pie 5

13 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

What a difference.  Rhule could have said the same thing and it would have fallen to the floor with a thud.  Reich has the integrity and credibility so, it is meaningful from his lips.

So happy to see that we have real adult supervision in the clubhouse, and players see it and respond to it.

i think initially there were a lot of people that bought Rhule's BS, but it didn't take much time before everyone started seeing it as just that...unless they were with him in college. they drank the koolaid early. 

• Pie 1