• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Natalie Miller (aka Verge): per her sources, Panthers moved up to #1 to take Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

6 minutes ago, CamToPittsForSix said:

Whether we take Bust #1 or Bust #2 it is going to be comical watching Cam shred defenses in ATL w/ Pitts, London

Tepper's birthday is 9/11 .. this bitch (the Panthers org) is going the way of the Twin Towers

lol dude made a troll account just to post this smh

• Flames 1

Well why not wait til her General Draft 3.0 since 1.0 had us taking a CB that didn't test well at the combine. Sorry, but if we moved up to 1 to take a tiny college qb who won't be in the league more than 5 or so years due to injuries, we deserve to fail. My only hope is we want Houston to make a trade. Stroud is the only QB in this draft you make a move for. Not Baker Mayfield 2.0.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

28 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Not gonna lie I been on the Stroud bandwagon all offseason but I must admit im starting like Bryce as the pick.

I been on record Bryce is the best QB in this draft. The size is the only thing that concerned me. Im just getting this weird vibe that Bryce is going to be special and have this Steph Curry like impact on the NFL level. Put him in shotgun behind this Oline and let him work.

As much as I love Stroud I don't think he has a higher ceiling than Bryce. Bryce has that "it factor" despite his size.

I’m exactly in this camp

• Pie 4

7 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Stroud's pro day is this Wednesday, he's gonna look great, afterwards the media will be mock CJ to Panthers at #1

Bryce Young's pro day is this Thursday, he's gonna look great, afterwards the media will be mock Bryce to Panthers at #1

Young is not throwing this week. He is throwing at Alabama's 2nd pro day in April. Some have speculated that he is still recovering from an injury, but not sure that is legit. Perhaps he just wants to make sure he has the last impression. 

• Pie 1