• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Natalie Miller (aka Verge): per her sources, Panthers moved up to #1 to take Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

7 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Pauline says its still between Stroud and Richardson after Youngs pro day....yikes.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/video-carolina-panthers-nfl-draft-football-insiders-episode-29-2023/

I may be missing something, but the video says that Young’s Pro Day is going on as he speaks. I still think this is coming down to Stroud and Young. I’m honestly fine with either.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Ivory Panther said:

I’m concerned abt ur well being now. Bahahaha.

u r literally harassing me. Follow me on every post. Bringing me up on other ppl post. 

that’s some sick clown behavior. U need to help for real.

this is a blog to discuss sport. We all have opinions & things we want to discuss. Currently Bryce is the QB I prefer & I should be able to express that w/o u harassing me.

U r sick my dude. Look to get some help. 

I had this issue a week ago. You can simply ignore them that way you don't have to see their post.

• Pie 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Verge said:

Next time I am in Charlotte I will make sure to grab it for you 💖

Hi Nat, curious what you base this on? Is it actual sources or industry people best guesses? Seems like there have been very limited leaks and everyone is guessing. Thanks 

4 minutes ago, Verge said:

Next time I am in Charlotte I will make sure to grab it for you 💖

Have you gotten a chance to look at The Beast 2023 (Brugler's write-up)? Were there any prospects that you were surprised to see that he was high on that you aren't or that you're high on that he wasn't?