• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther re-sign DT Henry Anderson

TheSpecialJuan

4 hours ago, Seltzer said:

Anderson played quite well last year after he returned, especially against the run.  Good depth signing.

Holes are getting less and less on the roster.

Only glaring ones right now remain another WR and Edge rusher/ OLB

If you’re ok with CJ H playing more snaps then those are the only two but I’d definitely like to add CB to that glaring needs list both our starters ended the year injured CJ was the only healthy CB we could be in major trouble if we don’t upgrade somehow.

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

If you’re ok with CJ H playing more snaps then those are the only two but I’d definitely like to add CB to that glaring needs list both our starters ended the year injured CJ was the only healthy CB we could be in major trouble if we don’t upgrade somehow.

Mel Kiper has 5 corners taken in 1st round.  That's bad news for us at 39.  I was hoping for a guy there. Might have to wait and get a developmental guy we hope is better than CJ Henderson.  Kipers a tool but his most recent mock looks pretty accurate to what could happen. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now than then. I could see a ILB or Rusher there at 39 if Corners are picked over. 

6 hours ago, trucpfan said:

Agreed, and here is why:

1. Jackson and Horn seem to be fragile--how often have both been on the field at the same time? 

2. Fitterer (I think) said that Horn would play the nickel when Chinn was not playing the big nickel.   Taking Horn from outside is a huge mistake, imo.  Henderson on the outside is not the answer.  He needs to be a reserve or play only in 4 CB sets--prevent, in other words.

3.  Jackson is likely to be gone in 2024.  We need to groom CBs now to cover that loss.

• Pie 3

13 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

jesus .... i wondered why he was away with an "illness" .... but a fuging stroke?? Then he came back and played?!

Yeah, this was the first I heard of it. Damn, I must have been extremely busy. 

Dude is tough, and a solid football player.

22 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Joe person still is a joke. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a family member.

I will say his Athletic content is a marked improvement over his Observer content. And I was a big Person hater back in the day. David Newton is still the king of the clowns.

• Pie 3

58 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I will say his Athletic content is a marked improvement over his Observer content. And I was a big Person hater back in the day. David Newton is still the king of the clowns.

I'll definitely have a smile on my face the day David Newton gets replaced.

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Agreed, and here is why:

1. Jackson and Horn seem to be fragile--how often have both been on the field at the same time? 

2. Fitterer (I think) said that Horn would play the nickel when Chinn was not playing the big nickel.   Taking Horn from outside is a huge mistake, imo.  Henderson on the outside is not the answer.  He needs to be a reserve or play only in 4 CB sets--prevent, in other words.

3.  Jackson is likely to be gone in 2024.  We need to groom CBs now to cover that loss.

I think the price tag for Jackson and Henderson will be too high in 2024.  CB is a significant need.  I would grab one no later than our first 4th.

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

I think the price tag for Jackson and Henderson will be too high in 2024.  CB is a significant need.  I would grab one no later than our first 4th.

Henderson has no price tag my man another year like last year he’ll be unemployed.