• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis - Not so fast my friend!

CRA

1 minute ago, RJK said:

For once the safe move in stroud is the right one. It would be so panthers to botch this 

If I had to guess I bet the discussion in the building is revolving around Stroud and Richardson.

Two very different styles of QB, you can win with both, but ultimately who is going to be better in 5 years and take your team over the top?

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

It's a no from me, dawg.

Ran an incredibly simple offence, is coming off ACL surgery and will be 26 this season.

He simply wasn't someone I feared when he played VT, but I am curious to see where he ends up. 

I haven't forgotten that they made two visits to talk to him prior to all this combine drama. I will be very interested to see if he's part of the 30 player visits.  I'm still seeing Daniel Jeremiah still has him listed as number 3 in his top 5 qb's even after the combine. I'm not one to believe in conspiracies but there's aliens involved somehow. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've said for a long time now that if we think AR has it in him for us to mold him into a great NFL QB then he should be the pick. He might be the most talented QB prospect ever. 

I agree. They have their choice so take the guy this all-star staff can make the most out of. If he only reaches half of that potential AR would be one hell of a qb. It's a lot to think about. 

3 minutes ago, Verge said:

They definitely like Richardson, but that seems like if they trade down to three for whatever reason. Conviction on all three guys wasn't a lie.

I mean if you would take at 3 why not at 1? It's no different.  A franchise qb is worth that measly difference. 

I think they love the idea of AR. So do I. 

They need to fall in love with more than an idea, though. 

It really would be a disappointment if they picked him at 1 or even 2. I mean a serious let down. Not as bad as if it were Levis, but still it just wouldn't seem like a very grounded decision.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I mean if you would take at 3 why not at 1? It's no different.  A franchise qb is worth that measly difference. 

Because Bryce Young is the better quarterback and a more sure fire thing. Don't get me wrong, I love AR, but I would never take him over Young. 

• Beer 1