• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis - Not so fast my friend!

CRA

If AR is the #1 pick god help us.  I mean we would absolutely have to trade down first.  I couldn’t deal with it otherwise.

The Panthers brass is enjoying this…they know who they are picking and it isn’t a guy that hit 50% of his passes and started 13 games for a mediocre Florida team

Edited by Shocker

20 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Heck yea, let’s sit back and enjoy the ride, poo like this for this team doesn’t happen often. We finally have competent coaches and a GM with the reigns off, let’s let this play out.  

Most definitely  bro!!! I can honestly  say I'm good with whichever  route they go!! We haven't had this many component  offensive  minds on a staff ever. I truly believe  they will be beneficial  to any of the Qbs being mentioned!!

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

I believe in Reich and our evaluators and I stand by any pick they make. 

Who says Reich is doing whatever he wants? 

We don’t know if the buck stops at Reich.   Was he the final say in wanting to trade up to #1, give up next years first and his best offensive player? For a pick he would figure out? 

I still think the Watson pursuit was Tepper.  Think there are decent odds the move up was him wanting to make a splash after his most recent trainwreck. 

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Imagine using Undisputed as your voice of reason. Those dudes talk more about off the field antics than actual football.smh

I know they are clowns but to dismiss the points made does not make sense. The tape does not lie. Combine results do not change how you scout these QB’s and AR will not be the pick. No way what TD said comes true, the staff is not that dumb. CJ and Young are on another level of QB and they will not risk their job by drafting AR number one overall. 

• Pie 1

People worried about Bryce Young getting his career shortened by injuries.  There has never been a running QB that didn’t get injured and have his career cut short.  Including Lamar Jackson who has like zero suitors for a huge contract.

Picking him at #1 would be insane 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

We don’t know if the buck stops at Reich.   Was he the final say in wanting to trade up to #1, give up next years first and his best offensive player? For a pick he would figure out? 

I still think the Watson pursuit was Tepper.  Think there are decent odds the move up was him wanting to make a splash after his most recent trainwreck. 

i think the Watson thing was Rhules last ditch effort at staying

"gimme gimme gimme" 

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

We actually do.

Final say belongs to Fitterer. That's confirmed. But he and Reich genuinely seem to have an excellent working relationship.

I expect they'll come to a collective decision. That part I don't doubt.

Just hope it's the right one...

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

5 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I know they are clowns but to dismiss the points made does not make sense. The tape does not lie. Combine results do not change how you scout these QB’s and AR will not be the pick. No way what TD said comes true, the staff is not that dumb. CJ and Young are on another level of QB and they will not risk their job by drafting AR number one overall. 

We are not taking AR #1. No need to take that serious.

If we trade back than AR is the pick.

I don't need 2 clowns like Shannon and Skip to tell me what not to do.