• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis - Not so fast my friend!

CRA

18 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

HOMEBOY STRUGGLED VS A 1-11 TEAM. IF THEY PICK HIM ITS BEYOND OVER FOR THIS FRANCHISE. SEND THEM TO THE XFL

I mean he's also 20 years old in just his 5th career start here (in a shitty offensive system surrounded by zero dynamic talent).

The Draft is all about projection - he got significantly better as the season went on. Is that how your scouts / coaches see his trajectory or is he maxed out?

I personally think he's going to get a GM fired either way - either he flames out, or he's unbelievably good and you're constantly reminded that you passed on him. 

Edited by OldhamA
  • Beer 1

If they were hellbent on AR they would have traded to 3.

Sure the packages may have been close but they would’ve been able to keep DJ and part with their 2025 1st rounder which is what they preferred to do

You do not trade to 1 for AR.

If they did… oh f’n boy

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I mean he's also 20 years old in just his 5th career start here (in a shitty offensive system surrounded by zero dynamic talent).

The Draft is all about projection - he got significantly better as the season went on. Is that how your scouts / coaches see his trajectory or is he maxed out?

I personally think he's going to get a GM fired either way - either he flames out, or he's unbelievably good and you're constantly reminded that you passed on him. 

Actually one of his only good games was Utah earlier in the season.  When teams watched a little tape he sucked

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

If they were hellbent on AR they would have traded to 3.

Sure the packages may have been close but they would’ve been able to keep DJ and part with their 2025 1st rounder which is what they preferred to do

You do not trade to 1 for AR.

If they did… oh f’n boy

The packages were too close for you NOT to just take control of the Draft at that point.