• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq’s new numbers

JawnyBlaze

12 minutes ago, shaq said:

Shaq not getting the props he deserves, taking a massive pay cut to remain on this team!Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

A few weeks ago I said the problem with his contract was that in order to make the numbers reasonable, he would essentially have to agree to play for a year or so for no additional money.  He essentially did that.  That speaks volumes for him.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

11 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

A few weeks ago I said the problem with his contract was that in order to make the numbers reasonable, he would essentially have to agree to play for a year or so for no additional money.  He essentially did that.  That speaks volumes for him.

Loved him as a player, but his contract was too high (not his fault, take all that you can get). This definitely evens it out and works for both sides.

I don’t want to hear anymore Shaq slander around here. People have been so pissed by the money he was making that they convinced themselves he was a JAG.

He isn’t elite like Luke/TD/Beason etc but he’s a damn good linebacker, and he literally put his money where his mouth is and showed his dedication to this franchise.