• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

5 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Yeah well we had a pick in the corresponding draft. We’re not moving anywhere near the spot to take him unless we sell even more of the future.

Or we lose a lot of games, especially if it's because we need a real receiving threat...

Or Harrison has a major injury and falls down the charts...

Or we trade for a future first rounder with a team that ends up sucking...

Or...well 🤔

No, I wouldn't expect it or predict it, but never say never because in the NFL, anything can happen.

• Pie 2

33 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

For anyone thinking we have a chance for Marvin Harrison Jr is delusional. We already traded next years first rounder. 

He wouldn’t have been there at pick #32 anyway. 

• Flames 3

This really cements that they haven’t finalized any decisions and nor should they. They have the luxury of taking all the time and resources needed to make sure they get a good return on the heavy investment they made to get this pick.

I’m sure everyone has their favorite at the moment but hopefully all are going into this with an open mind and can reach a consensus before draft day.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Or we lose a lot of games, especially if it's because we need a real receiving threat...

Or Harrison has a major injury and falls down the charts...

Or we trade for a future first rounder with a team that ends up sucking...

Or...well 🤔

No, I wouldn't expect it or predict it, but never say never because in the NFL, anything can happen.

We're going to force feed Shi Smith into a 2k/25 TD year then trade him for the #3 pick. 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not long ago, we didn't have the #1 pick either.

Stuff happens.

I could see it Texans love Young do that deal that was reported of their 24 first to flip picks with us. We draft Stroud and with the Texans selection in 24 we take MHJ. Easy peasy lemon squeezey 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1