• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

1 hour ago, Mage said:

Wow, how did I not realize Marvin Harrison Jr is 6'4?

Dude is about to destroy the league

Colleges lie about height and weight all the time. It was said Johnston was 6’4 and then measured at the combine at 6’2. 

21 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

The more interesting thing to me is that there isn't a single high ranking individual from the Texans or Colts expected to be in attendance.

Just the Texans DPP and national scout.

Indy isn’t there either. Just one scout.

The Panthers know they are taking Stroud.  The other teams know we are taking Stroud, which is why they are hardly there.  The NFL wants the pick to be a secret to get ratings and clicks up, and the Panthers are happy to play along.  

10 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

MHJ very well may go 3rd overall after Williams and Maye

If not 3, he’s 100% going top 5

I seem to remember some guy named Spencer Rattler going #1 overall in mock drafts before falling off the map entirely the next season. You never know. But the Panthers probably don’t have the draft capital to get him. 

7 hours ago, jfra78 said:

The Panthers know they are taking Stroud.  The other teams know we are taking Stroud, which is why they are hardly there.  The NFL wants the pick to be a secret to get ratings and clicks up, and the Panthers are happy to play along.  

The Texans didn’t send anyone and that’s probably all the evidence you need right there

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

I seem to remember some guy named Spencer Rattler going #1 overall in mock drafts before falling off the map entirely the next season. You never know. But the Panthers probably don’t have the draft capital to get him. 

Sam Howell too.  He was a sure fire first rounder then fell to the fifth round.

8 hours ago, Evil Hurney said:

The more interesting thing to me is that there isn't a single high ranking individual from the Texans or Colts expected to be in attendance.

Very odd, because it’s more that just Stroud there. OSU has several great players in this draft.

17 minutes ago, hepcat said:

The Texans didn’t send anyone and that’s probably all the evidence you need right there

Yes that is really odd, unless they know something. On the other hand, they might just bring him in for a private workout instead. But it is odd.