• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

10 minutes ago, stan786 said:

If I was an owner the fan base would despise me because I'd be at literally everything. Why own a team if you cant enjoy things like this.

Me too! I wouldn’t make decisions but I would be in scouting meetings, pro days, combine, camps, everything. At least until the newness wore off.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, OnlyPantherFaninMaine said:

Can’t recall ownership attending Pro Days very often in the past… Dave and Nicole are within their right to attend as team owners but please leave football decisions to football people. 

If I owned a team - damn right I would be there.  I would (will?) be the second coming of Jerry Jones.  #noappologies.  lol

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Where is the numerology guy to explain the significance of 11 reps?

11 team representatives plus our future draft selection CJ Stroud at the event totals 12.

What number did CJ Stroud where at the combine 12.

It was at the combine that the Panthers decided to move up into the draft after trading away the number 9 pick overall. In the trade compensation we gave away 1 first round pick and 2 second round picks. 9+1+2+2= 14. We also traded DJ Moore who wore jersey number 2. 14-2 equals 12.  

This leads to the only conclusion that the Panther will select CJ Stroud and have a 12 win season next year.

I rest my case.

• Flames 3