• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

A lot of them don't anymore, and generally on the advice of their agents. Teams don't necessarily care that much depending on what they're looking for.

Me? I'm looking to see the "ball placement machine" in action so I'm not real worried about him running the 40.

Well I don't care if he can throw the ball at a spot in a workout.  I care whether he is a leader and will put it all in the line for his teammates. I do not want timid guys trying to show this team how to be a leader.  All of these guys can throw the football well enough.  Now you want to know which of them have it in them to be the face of the franchise and handle all the responsibilities that come with that.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Well I don't care if he can throw the ball at a spot in a workout.  I care whether he is a leader and will put it all in the line for his teammates. I do not want timid guys trying to show this team how to be a leader.  All of these guys can throw the football well enough.  Now you want to know which of them have it in them to be the face of the franchise and handle all the responsibilities that come with that.

So not running the 40 equates to not putting it all on the line for his teammates? 

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Neither ran. Levis just came to show off his "cannon" and it looked fairly average. He definitely didn't get the pop out of his throwing session he was looking for. Young just showed up to step on a scale over 200 pounds. Mission accomplished.

Yeah these guys didn't really seem to want to measure up against each other side by side. They skipped a lot of things. Kinda shows a mind set of they've arrived and they do not have to really put any effort forward. Doesn't give me confidence these guys have any dawg in them.