• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

They are treated like God's at those programs. They have it made man. Its not even close to that in the nfl until you make a name for themselves in the league. Here they are just another rookie hoping to make it in the big league. 

And the #1 overall pick isn't/doesn't?

They have it made and are treated like gods as long as they play well and win. Just like the NFL. They have to compete against a pressure cooker of talent within the program for playing time too. Just like the NFL.

It's as close as you can get to an NFL environment outside of the NFL. What makes the evaluation process tough for these guys is just how much better their supporting cast is compared to the teams they're playing week in and week out. 

2 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

Then in 2-3 weeks, Stroud will be 204. I, too, can propose hypothetical weights instead of using the facts. 

Stroud has the bigger frame and he can bulk a little more even if need be. We don't have to agree it's cool man. The extreme pro Young folks here act like his parents about his one big concern. I don't get it but that's okay to each his own 👍

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Watched about 13 minutes of this then stopped for a call, work sucks, but I was paying more attention to his feet and hips, the footwork is solid, and he is rotating his hips during the throw.  Lots to like about his throwing motion and mechanics.

28 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

a small frame for his size

A small frame, you say? He's not much bigger than Corral. This means he's going down to an injury in his first preseason game too! Draft Desmond Watson with the first pick instead

M2SEN47J2VHFBGKVWJUJOQNMMI.jpg

Now that's a hog molly

Relax fanboys, Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Well after watching the whole thing two times, going go back for the third but one thing to pay close attention to on Young's Pro Day...Tepper.

McCown...is making me feel McClown vibes, too giddy over "if I can turn him into something special, I might get a HC job someday"...ehhh Young already Special...

Reich played it cool for the most part, "got a HC job already" Doesn't matter as long as I win.

Fittz was zoned in " What time are we meeting Bryce, tomorrow"

Tepper was making side deals "Houston like Stroud, oh really"...lmao

1 minute ago, Bluetooth said:

Well after watching the whole thing two times, going go back for the third but one thing to pay close attention to on Young's Pro Day...Tepper.

McCown...is making me feel McClown vibes, too giddy over "if I can turn him into something special, I might get a HC job someday"...ehhh Young already Special...

Reich played it cool for the most part, "got a HC job already" Doesn't matter as long as I win.

Fittz was zoned in " What time are we meeting Bryce, tomorrow"

Tepper was making side deals "Houston like Stroud, oh really"...lmao

nana changing GIF

24 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

McCown looks like he’s in love and if he truly believes Stroud’s pro comp is Burrow then I don’t see how he’s not the pick.

Because McCown doesn't make the pick?

I think you guys are putting way too much into the happy looks. I've never seen coaches, GMs, and such not look happy when they meet guys at workouts or other events. Expect to see more of the same at the other pro days they attend.

• Pie 1

I watched Stroud's pro day and personal interviews, he is well spoken and seems to be very religious thanking God in each of his interviews. Stroud already checks all the boxes you want in regards to physical tools as a QB. I think the factor that will separate him from Bryce is demeanor and how they each carry themselves. It may be a small point but I think it's huge that Frank being a pastor will pick Stroud because his personal makeup. Nothing against Bryce's personal religious beliefs.