• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to Send 11 Representatives to Ohio St Pro Day

MHS831

8 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Where is the numerology guy to explain the significance of 11 reps?

I would imagine he would've said something to the effect of: 11 is 4 more than 7, in which CJ wore in college.  4 is the amount of inches that CJ is taller than Bryce.  So Will Levis is the pick.   

I'll see myself out. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Stroud is already fluent in “It is what it is”.

He’d fit right in.

That's it, He's officially off my board

sounds like the old regime, and I can hear him saying that after a lost. It is what it is...no its what you make it-Young. I Definity don't want him now, give me the sure bet Young all day or if you going take a risk and really want to show off this amazing staff coaching skills draft AR but CJ is meh....

• Flames 1
  • Poo 3

2 minutes ago, Bluetooth said:

sounds like the old regime, and I can hear him saying that after a lost. It is what it is...no its what you make it-Young. I Definity don't want him now, give me the sure bet Young all day or if you going take a risk and really want to show off this amazing staff coaching skills draft AR but CJ is meh....

i thought this was ironic at first holy poo.

28 minutes ago, Bluetooth said:

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Bluetooth said:

Man some of y’all really make the biggest deal about the most minuscule poo. No one in this draft is a sure bet, including Young. 

9 minutes ago, Bluetooth said:

lol I love this account...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Bluetooth said:

Some of these Young fans really have that Sam Darnold fan energy.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Bluetooth said:

Lol thank God he didn’t go full cliche and combine Rhule’s, “At the end of the day” with Fox’s, “It is what it is”… you probably would have had a stroke.

• Beer 1