• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are taking Stroud, and Houston knows it

GOAT

Panthers sent 14 guys to Stroud's pro day. Texans sent 0.

Stroud's agent is Deshaun Watson's agent, they ain't working with that dude again.

They know the Panthers are all in on Stroud and that Young is their guy. They aren't touching Stroud and dealing with that agent again.

This pretty much locks it up in my opinion.

• Flames 4
  • Poo 1

Just because the Texans aren’t sending anyone, doesn’t mean we aren’t choosing Young. We will most likely send 14 to Young’s Pro Day also. And if it’s a smokescreen, maybe some of the pencil pushers, and Jake Delhomme. 

Edited by KBRed
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, KBRed said:

Just because the Texans aren’t sending anyone, doesn’t mean we aren’t choosing Young. We might send 14 to Young’s Pro Day also. 

It's already known we are sending everyone to the next 2 pro days at the least. We will see if that changes for Richardson.

Edited by Jaxel
  • Pie 1

And if the Panthers select Young, and the Texans were sure we were taking Stroud,  then the Texans will have failed to do their due diligence and will be doing typical Texans things.

Even if you have no desire for Stroud, you send guys to watch because other teams are watching you. Can't get someone to trade up for Stroud when they can pay a little less to move to the Cards spot because of a panic reach for Levis or AR. 

Just bad strategy overall it looks like. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

It's already known we are sending everyone to the next 2 pro days at the least. We will see if that changes for Richardson.

8 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

We will send the exact same caravan to Tuscaloosa; and maybe even Lexington and Gainesville for the other 3 QB pro days.

This will probably tell a lot if we send that amount of people to Richardson’s pro day then we might be trying to create that uncertainty. I just don’t see it only Bryce is getting 12 as well.

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Panthers sent 14 guys to Stroud's pro day. Texans sent 0.

Stroud's agent is Deshaun Watson's agent, they ain't working with that dude again.

They know the Panthers are all in on Stroud and that Young is their guy. They aren't touching Stroud and dealing with that agent again.

This pretty much locks it up in my opinion.

GOAT talk!

• Flames 1

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

As of right now, we've heard people "in the know" say we're definitely taking Young, definitely taking Stroud, and definitely taking Richardson. 

Meanwhile, I definitely have no fuging clue who we're taking. 😂

I love it, keeps things spicy. 

• Pie 1