• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are taking Stroud, and Houston knows it

GOAT

8 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

I actually think they have some very valid points.

Time will tell.

8 minutes ago, Tbe said:

I actually think they have some very valid points.

Time will tell.

They keep slamming our defensive performance last year, which is fair enough, but they're acting as if that's a good basis to project how the defense will do this year, which I don't think holds up.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

As of right now, we've heard people "in the know" say we're definitely taking Young, definitely taking Stroud, and definitely taking Richardson. 

Meanwhile, I definitely have no fuging clue who we're taking. 😂

We are definitely taking Deez Nuts

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

2 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

what happens if we put CJ Young or Bryce Stroud on our card? do we get both?

My guess is Goodell will say Huston is now on the clock. Then look at the person who handed him the card and say try again. Or, he could say f*ck it and make the pick for us.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

As of right now, we've heard people "in the know" say we're definitely taking Young, definitely taking Stroud, and definitely taking Richardson. 

Trading back for Hendon Hooker. I’ve got an inside source. My buddy busses tables at the Applebees in Rock Hill. He said Tepper and Reich and Fitterer were in there and they told him it was Hooker. And also Adam Thielen came in too. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, travisura said:

They keep slamming our defensive performance last year, which is fair enough, but they're acting as if that's a good basis to project how the defense will do this year, which I don't think holds up.

I’d figure at the least the defense will be a work in progress with new coaches, plus the new guys and the returning guys will all be at square one. Some new guys may be ahead from playing for Evero before. 
If we are scheduled to play our division games later, it probably helps us. Could be in trouble early just from not having played enough. 

I really think we are gonna run it near Wilks level on offense to try and help the D and the new QB. 

Edited by stratocatter

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No one "knows" anything, most likely.

I'd wager a hefty sum that the organization hasn't decided on "The Guy" yet.

• Beer 1

30 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

No one "knows" anything, most likely.

I'd wager a hefty sum that the organization hasn't decided on "The Guy" yet.

I doubt anyone outside of the organization truly knows. Hell, some within the organization probably don't know. But everything Fitts said about needing to be completely sold on a guy yada, yada, yada before trading up to #1 because you're essentially betting the house on the guy leads me to believe they likely knew who they were going to go get.

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I doubt anyone outside of the organization truly knows. Hell, some within the organization probably don't know. But everything Fitts said about needing to be completely sold on a guy yada, yada, yada before trading up to #1 because you're essentially betting the house on the guy leads me to believe they likely knew who they were going to go get.

Or at least they made sure that they were going to get that guy if the others didn't change their mind.