• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I will take a Joe Burrow

NAS

1 minute ago, Beast_3000 said:

Cocky is good and probably needed as an elite player. A hole not so much. That was Geno Smith coming out of West Virginia. Jets players barest wanted to play with him. He ended up growing. 

Definitely and Stoud comes across as a pretty humble fella. So I don’t see that being an issue 

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Had 1 good album in his entire career. He's overrated.

This is like the people who claim Cam only had one good season. It takes some seriously selective memory. When your best season was an MVP nearly undefeated season everything else kinda pales in comparison. Kinda like when your best album is arguably the greatest album in hip hop history.

And everyone with two brain cells to run together knows Nas' best track was NY State of Mind.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is like the people who claim Cam only had one good season. It takes some seriously selective memory. When your best season was an MVP nearly undefeated season everything else kinda pales in comparison. Kinda like when your best album is arguably the greatest album in hip hop history.

And everyone with two brain cells to run together knows Nas' best track was NY State of Mind.

His best song according to you has 31 mil views.

That alone proves my point as to why he is overrated. If your best song doesn't have at least 200 mil views you're not on the mount rushmore.

• Poo 1