• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I will take a Joe Burrow

NAS

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Minus the cocky a--hole vibes?

thats the main reason for his success, hes the rare backing it up too.....anyone taking the bungals whom were 20 some losers to the SB and almost winning, followed by another AFC championship and it was close too. 

Hes the only QB carrying the whole team to these levels. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

thats the main reason for his success, hes the rare backing it up too.....anyone taking the bungals whom were 20 some loser to the SB and almost winning, followed by another AFC championship and it was close too. 

Hes the only QB carrying the whole team to these levels. 

I don't really have a huge problem with him or anything. I've just noticed he can be kind of a dick.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't really have a huge problem with him or anything. I've just noticed he can be kind of a dick.

hes got the dick pass, i get it and I hate those types......but if they can back it up, they get the golden ticket to do or act however....much like becoming a billionaire. watch for the heel turn once his magic wears off, I believe that will reach epic levels.....one of the things Americans pray for and go crazy after it happens...

• Beer 1