• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albert Breer: Bryce Young is having dinner with Panthers brass as I write this

TheSpecialJuan

According to Derek Carr it sounds like Levis isn't gonna get the full 12 staff treatment Friday

“They can’t go wrong, either one of these guys (are) excellent players,” Carr added, referring to Stroud and Young. “I think it’s one of those two. Because Josh didn’t give me other information after that. It was like, ‘I’m going to Alabama tomorrow and then I’m gonna go hang out with the family.’ I’m like, ‘Oh, so that’s it? No more pro days?’ So that might be a little bit of a tip.”

• Pie 4

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

According to Derek Carr it sounds like Levis isn't gonna get the full 12 staff treatment Friday

“They can’t go wrong, either one of these guys (are) excellent players,” Carr added, referring to Stroud and Young. “I think it’s one of those two. Because Josh didn’t give me other information after that. It was like, ‘I’m going to Alabama tomorrow and then I’m gonna go hang out with the family.’ I’m like, ‘Oh, so that’s it? No more pro days?’ So that might be a little bit of a tip.”

David Carr whichever one is the NFL Network guy now

• Beer 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Derek? He better be staying out of our business!

Seriously though Carr already says it was Young and now he is changing it to Young or Stroud?? 

• Beer 1