• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albert Breer: Bryce Young is having dinner with Panthers brass as I write this

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Word of advice don't take what people say on this forum too seriously. People just have their favorites. Not all of us are fair minded...

I like Stroud, but I have said multiple times Young is the best QB in this class. The reason I like Stroud is because I think he will have a longer career than Bryce. Size is a major factor. To be fair I don't think anyone questions Bryce talent they just question his size.

I’m calling it like I see it, lol. I didn’t go into a Stroud thread and look for that dude with the Sam Mills avatar to wait for the millisecond I commented to respond. Just stating the facts.

48 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Where did I crap on Stroud? Find one comment in any of the 49 Stroud threads created in the last 24 hours. Did I say he was throwing a bunch of lazy wobbly passes? No. I just know I’m not about to make 37291 threads about a player because….. he has a pro day. Show me ANY negatively reviewed pro day regarding a prospect. Meanwhile the Stroud crowd absolutely won’t give Young a chance no matter how many times people say “I wouldn’t be mad if we took him”.

The Young “hate” is just jokes about his size. Relax. No one hates Young or thinks he is terrible. Everything thinks he is great some are just concerned he might not hold up physically which is nothing against his football skill. We are still over a month away so prepare yourself for humor and arguing about which is better. The good news is BOTH are great prospects and we should end up with one of them as our new franchise QB to pair with our new solid coaching staff. It’s all good in Carolina right now!

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

The Young “hate” is just jokes about his size. Relax. No one hates Young or thinks he is terrible. Everything thinks he is great some are just concerned he might not hold up physically which is nothing against his football skill. We are still over a month away so prepare yourself for humor and arguing about which is better. The good news is BOTH are great prospects and we should end up with one of them as our new franchise QB to pair with our new solid coaching staff. It’s all good in Carolina right now!

So no Levis?

lol

Just now, ForJimmy said:

The only way I see that happening is if we trade down which I doubt happens. Stroud/Young are the franchise guys and AR/Levis are the high ceiling gambles. 

Yeah absolutely don’t see us taking levis. Can’t at that point. Would’ve been able to move to 5 to ensure him there.

• Pie 1