• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another video talking about Stroud

JawnyBlaze

The unique info from this video is RG3 talking about Stroud “chip on his shoulder”, a peek at Stroud’s mentality and attitude that I’ve only seen briefly mentioned before. Orlovsky’s breakdown is interesting too, but not anything particularly new. The stuff I’m referring to starts around the middle part of the video. 

Edited by JawnyBlaze
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

don't really understand the whole "he's a cocky a hole" thing that some have alluded to on this forum.   He's very likable, very poised, and can definitely turn a franchise around.  Would love to see him in a Panther uniform for years to come. 

I thought they were saying Burrow was the cocky dude? Smoking cigars looking smug and whatnot

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Chip on his shoulder, ball placement machine, and he goes through his progressions quickly. Honestly I see some Trevor Lawrence in how smooth and effortlessly he throws the ball. I just don’t see how you pass on him with the top pick. 

Plus watching this Reich offensive breakdown, he wants a pocket passer. Bryce has to move around to find throwing lanes or get 5 yards of separation from the D-line to air it out over the middle. Just seems like Bryce would severely limit the game plans that Reich has been using for 30 years

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

don't really understand the whole "he's a cocky a hole" thing that some have alluded to on this forum.   He's very likable, very poised, and can definitely turn a franchise around.  Would love to see him in a Panther uniform for years to come. 

That is Burrow and only one person in this board has said that. 
I like Burrow and don’t think he is a cocky or an a-hole. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Plus watching this Reich offensive breakdown, he wants a pocket passer. Bryce has to move around to find throwing lanes or get 5 yards of separation from the D-line to air it out over the middle. Just seems like Bryce would severely limit the game plans that Reich has been using for 30 years

Yeah you probably have to keep Young in shotgun. He does have decent vision for his size though. I’ll give him that.

• Beer 2