• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

According to NFL network this morning the same group is going to be at Bryce's workout and Levis....and Richardson. 

mel gibson poker GIF

As it should be. We have the #1 pick. We hold all the cards. Even if we know who we want do all the due diligence anyway. Gather all the information you possibly can to make the most educated, informed decision you can possibly make.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I definitely agree with our brass that game film is by far and away the most important evaluation tool but if he doesn't throw at all during this pre-draft process... I mean, WTF?

Concerning, unless there is a good reason.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I definitely agree with our brass that game film is by far and away the most important evaluation tool but if he doesn't throw at all during this pre-draft process... I mean, WTF?

There is no way he isnt throwing... that would be damning for him. UNLESS..... he doesnt want to play here?