• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I think Seattle is trying to trade back to pick up assets, can't think of any other reason for them to be doing this.

Unless both the Panthers and Texans find something in one of these two guys that they can't live with, neither is trading out of the top 2 and neither are taking AR or Levis.

So I take this as Seattle trying to make it look like they're interested in taking a QB at #5 if one falls to them in the hopes that someone gives them a sweetheart offer to move into the spot for that final top 4 QB.

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

Made? I don't mind your posts about football, not one bit. No problem. I agree with parts of them.

No one should be made to do a damned thing.

Easy friend, the show is interesting, if I offended by saying F150 I apologize, never trying to be a dikk, just like to have fun n keep the place positive. we've had so many bad times, I just want to be a part of the good times. Apologies.