• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to have dinner with Levis

TheCasillas

6 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Wrong. If anyone on that staff considers Will or AR then they should all be fired immediately and Tepper should be stripped of his team. Let’s not be dumb, the entire world already thinks we’re going to fug this up.

This is Cam Newton on the cover of SI with Gabbert and Locker vibes. Draft Bryce, be great. It ain’t that hard. 

It's all due diligence. Even if we're not interested, someone else could be and willing to make us a ridiculous offer to get to 1. Half of what we do is real, half is smokescreen, half is misdirection and the other half is a lie. 

5 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Wrong. If anyone on that staff considers Will or AR then they should all be fired immediately and Tepper should be stripped of his team. Let’s not be dumb, the entire world already thinks we’re going to fug this up.

This is Cam Newton on the cover of SI with Gabbert and Locker vibes. Draft Bryce, be great. It ain’t that hard. 

Uh...... show me one place where I said they should be considering Levis or AR?

I just said they should be meeting with them and doing their homework on them because it's their job to do so.  I'm not saying go and do the research on Hooker anymore, that ship sailed when we traded up to #1.

And yes, while it's 100% going to be either Stroud or Young, the future of this franchise rides on this decision, to not do your due diligence just as a backup and to be safe, then you're really not doing your job.

What happens if the Colts get desperate, offer us #4, #35, their next 3 years of 1sts, and Pittman on top?

I've long said trading back shouldn't even be in the discussion, you take your top ranked guy and call it a day.

But if they got stupid and offered that to us, I'm absolutely taking that offer, hoping whichever QB falls to #4 works out, and if not, between our picks and the Colts picks, we'd be able to move up as needed in the next few years to get someone else while still having picks/players to spare.