• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to have dinner with Levis

TheCasillas

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah I think people are confusing the pick 9 debate of AR or Levis at the time.  Plus I'm sure they are making assumptions based on your user name.  

It’s all good. I know everyone has their favorites. I would still take Will over AR, which I know is not a popular opinion on this board. But I’ve never wanted to draft Will at one. No way.  I had almost completely stopped posting about my love for Stroud because I thought it was getting annoying haha 

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You hope. 

yes...i hope we don't draft him at #1.

i still remember vividly that moment where i had spent the whole draft laughing at jimmy dropping and wondering what team would be fool enough to draft him and then i hear it and all that could be heard from me for several houses around was a big "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!".

i have this sick part in my gut that tells me this might happen again only to a much worse degree in drafting Levis at #1.

i say it's not going to happen, but i've got this nagging part of me that knows it's wishful and hopeful thinking. it probably won't happen, but anything is possible.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

I wonder if this group is going to set the precedent for future QBs that you dont have to run the 40 for the draft anymore. Esepcially, if 4 QBs are taken in the top 10. 

I'm not sure. It just depends on the prospect and his attitude towards competition. It tends to show insecurities they have about themselves not wanting to look inferior when compared to his peers. It's not the about 40 time. It's about their attitude or insecurities. 

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

yes...i hope we don't draft him at #1.

i still remember vividly that moment where i had spent the whole draft laughing at jimmy dropping and wondering what team would be fool enough to draft him and then i hear it and all that could be heard from me for several houses around was a big "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!".

i have this sick part in my gut that tells me this might happen again only to a much worse degree in drafting Levis at #1.

i say it's not going to happen, but i've got this nagging part of me that knows it's wishful and hopeful thinking. it probably won't happen, but anything is possible.

Comparing him to Jimmy is an extreme exaggeration. His comparison is Josh Allen by everyone evaluating him. Will he be? I do not know.  But those who talk about him rave about his talent. I'm keeping an open mind. 

• Pie 1