• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jason LaCanfora: Dave Tepper loves Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Usually I would agree but I get the feeling CJ is favored because he’s a better fit for what Reich likes to run on offense and not because he’s the better QB 

Shouldn’t we be picking the QB that is the better fit for Reich’s offensive scheme?  Should we be picking someone who is a lesser fit?

Make it make sense, please.

Just curious what "get out of the way and let the football people work" looks like to Huddleville.

I mean it seems like anything besides making sure the checks don't bounce incurs Huddle Wrath and fears of Jerry Jones.

Not trying to take up for him but hopefully the Huddlers who are bosses/managers are just as hands off with their employees as they hope Tepper is with his.

34 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

So the head coach and the man ultimately in charge of the offense the one calling plays this year should stay tf out it hmmmm sounds crazy to me.

Darnold trade was pure idiotic he was 30th in QBR before coming here next season here, he was 31st lol. It made no sense to get Sam but Matt had the wool pulled over DT eyes

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/carson-wentz-trade-frank-reich-colts-jim-irsay-apologized/oiawr2uz0rn3g2yaajbaigte

Reich is a superior offense play call designer. Absolutely NOT a QB guru. People on this forum made that up for some reason. It’s not the same. 

Edited by onmyown
  • Poo 2

39 minutes ago, rayzor said:

You can't go wrong with either one.

Neither would be a collosal mistake.

Both will be elite. 

I agree with this except "will" needs to be changed to "could" and it's more accurate, neither are a slam dunk by any means.

Which is why I lean Stroud

No, he's no guarantee to stay healthier, longer, but his size gives him a better possibility of that happening.

Size isn't the end factor in it all, just part of the equation just like every other aspect that goes into evaluating the two.  I have them basically about even if you remove the size factor, once you add that onto the scales, they tip in favor of Stroud for me.

Again, if it was between Young and either Levis or AR, then that size factor is outweighed on the scales by the rest of what makes Young great in comparison to the other two.