• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Pro Day

Samppson

2 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

His arm is legitimately nuts but the control is just not there, especially after seeing CJ and Bryce make it look effortless.

That's my biggest takeaway.  

The microscope is now on, no awful OL to work behind. He just doesn't seem to be able to say, hey, I'm putting this right there.  Even on the short ones.  

That being said, you can learn to control the traits.  

1 minute ago, Bear Hands said:

That's my biggest takeaway.  

The microscope is now on, no awful OL to work behind. He just doesn't seem to be able to say, hey, I'm putting this right there.  Even on the short ones.  

That being said, you can learn to control the traits.  

It legit sounds like the Titans have interest in him. Interesting landing place.

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Didn't realize he was 6'4 230

He looks like a QB for a movie from Central Casting.  If you just needed to look like a QB, here you go.

But he really doesn't have control of his body at this point, and he's 24 years old.  I wish him well, but there's NO WAY the Panthers draft him, and I think whoever does has a BIG challenge on their hands.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

It legit sounds like the Titans have interest in him. Interesting landing place.

I heard from a bird there he is a topic of heavy conversation but there's no consensus.  And some aren't fans.  That being said, therein lies the interest and intent to study him hard.