• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Pro Day

Samppson

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I don't want Levis, but anyone else find it funny people rag on his footwork and accuracy and act like the NFL can't fix it ... but somehow know the NFL can fix Richardson?

That probably has a lot to do with him being older, being a multi-year starter in college, and still being inept.

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I don't want Levis, but anyone else find it funny people rag on his footwork and accuracy and act like the NFL can't fix it ... but somehow know the NFL can fix Richardson?

Both are opportunities for a staff with job security but no future at the position to mold.  

7 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Oof, these are so cringe. He’s not interviewing for a 30k/yr salaried desk jockey position. But hey, at least he didn’t include some dumb question about his emotional intelligence like he did Stroud. 

Emotional intelligence is a crucial factor when selecting anyone who will lead. Not having it should be a dealbreaker for any squared away organization. The other questions were silly.  

2 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

It's like watching a guy slice the irons at a range but gets better as he moves up.  He's all woods, no irons (yet)

I know about that.  Used to carry a fairway wood just to avoid pulling an iron out of the bag.  Sad but true.