• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign Chark

Panthers316

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Ehh, I disagree, he's nowhere near polished enough as a route runner. Great physical traits, very good contested catch guy, but I don't see him being a guy who can go out there every play against double coverage and still put up 1200+ yards -- that's what I mean by alpha WR1 ability.

I see what you mean

hopefully with good coaching and scheme we don't need a super alpha MF that has to overcome bad coaching and bad QB play and still put up numbers. I think in Reich's offense he can be the #1 option and be productive in it baring injury 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, ladypanther said:

Since this is such a good year for TE's...do we draft out TE of the future?  If so...where?

I think you have to look at the longer-term plan---I was basing this on this year's needs, but if you have a stud TE there at 39, I think you take him.  Kincaid  comes to mind.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I think you have to look at the longer-term plan---I was basing this on this year's needs, but if you have a stud TE there at 39, I think you take him.  Kincaid  comes to mind.

A stud TE makes all the diff IMO.  Where would KC be without Kelce?  Shockey and Olsen were so good for this team made me wonder why we never tried to do that again.  Get stud TE's, it makes the receiver room better and you never have to pay top dollar for a receiver...plug and play.

• Pie 7