• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you want to do with pick #39?

CamWhoaaCam

In thinking BPA.  My assumption in checking out the guys is that Zay Flowers & Dalton Kincaid are first rounders.  I want them badly, but it will be difficult to actually happen.  It's a long shot, but could see Jordan Addison slip through the cracks if teams went cold after the combine.       

One guy that could slip to us (more realistic than JA) with stud potentially written all over him is BJ Ojulari (EDGE) outta LSU.  He's one of my favorite defensive players this draft.   

There's 2 Kansas State guys I quite like in Felix Anudike-Uzomah (EDGE) & JuJu Brents (CB).  Felix has amazing burst and bend.  JuJu is mad athletic, but good discipline for the position.  

Adebawore (EDGE) from Northwestern has been a favorite of mine.  He's kind of in a spot where some view him as a multi-tech 4-3, others think he could pull of 3-4 EDGE.  I think he's perfect for the modern NFL.  Great all-around player.

Cam Smith & Emmanuel Forbes (CB) could be there and I find to some just getting lost in the above-average CB crowd that's mid/late 1st level but there's just a decent chunk of guys. 

I also don't think Sam LaPorta would be a reach.  He could be the best TE to come out of this draft class.  Like him more than Washington and he's up there with Mayer for me.  Less of a body catcher and is just super well-rounded.  And a pure hands-catcher.

WR Josh Downs and Jalin Hyatt will be popular answers.

LB wise, I love Daiyan Henley but don't think he's a fit.  

My sleeper that would cause some eyes to roll, but I think is a superstar is Jahmyr Gibbs.  I think he's special and if there, would be hard to pass on. He elevates an offense to another level.  His receiving ability combined with his burst is next level.  He really reminds me of LT meets Tony Pollard.  Could be a monster, consistent 50+ receptions type.  Not ideal since we're signed with Sanders but they'd be one hell of a duo.  

That all being said, we probably don't pick any of these guys because I'm usually off with predictions lol.

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, LordOfDaWingz said:

BPA but having 2 good pass catching tight ends could cause a lot of problems for opposing defenses. A lot of good tight ends will be available in the 2nd. 

A 2 TE set with 2 WRs and Sanders at RB has so many pass catching options there's no way for a defense to effectively cover them all. Unlike trotting Thomas and Tremble out there. Don't really have to worry about much with those 2. 

Edited by SmokinwithWilly

6 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

In thinking BPA.  My assumption in checking out the guys is that Zay Flowers & Dalton Kincaid are first rounders.  I want them badly, but it will be difficult to actually happen.  It's a long shot, but could see Jordan Addison slip through the cracks if teams went cold after the combine.       

One guy that could slip to us (more realistic than JA) with stud potentially written all over him is BJ Ojulari (EDGE) outta LSU.  He's one of my favorite defensive players this draft.   

There's 2 Kansas State guys I quite like in Felix Anudike-Uzomah (EDGE) & JuJu Brents (CB).  Felix has amazing burst and bend.  JuJu is mad athletic, but good discipline for the position.  

Adebawore (EDGE) from Northwestern has been a favorite of mine.  He's kind of in a spot where some view him as a multi-tech 4-3, others think he could pull of 3-4 EDGE.  I think he's perfect for the modern NFL.  Great all-around player.

Cam Smith & Emmanuel Forbes (CB) could be there and I find to some just getting lost in the above-average CB crowd that's mid/late 1st level but there's just a decent chunk of guys. 

I also don't think Sam LaPorta would be a reach.  He could be the best TE to come out of this draft class.  Like him more than Washington and he's up there with Mayer for me.  Less of a body catcher and is just super well-rounded.  And a pure hands-catcher.

WR Josh Downs and Jalin Hyatt will be popular answers.

LB wise, I love Daiyan Henley but don't think he's a fit.  

My sleeper that would cause some eyes to roll, but I think is a superstar is Jahmyr Gibbs.  I think he's special and if there, would be hard to pass on. He elevates an offense to another level.  His receiving ability combined with his burst is next level.  He really reminds me of LT meets Tony Pollard.  Could be a monster, consistent 50+ receptions type.  Not ideal since we're signed with Sanders but they'd be one hell of a duo.  

That all being said, we probably don't pick any of these guys because I'm usually off with predictions lol.

You seem to really know your draft stuff.

Any long athletic edge rushers in this draft?

Would love to have another Burns on the other side getting after the QB.