• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you want to do with pick #39?

CamWhoaaCam

Many are still suggesting take a WR. I think we are in position to take BPA. We have cap space next offseason to chase a #1 WR. I think we could use a edge rusher or DB with pick #39. If we can land another starter on defense that would be great. This team is shaping up pretty well so far and  we still have enough money to add possibly another starting caliber player. Im feeling good about this team hopefully we pick the right QB and this might be one of our best offseason in franchise history.

What do you think we should do with pick #39?

WR and if there isn’t going to be one there, trade up to get one, can’t draft a QB at #1 and not get him a young potential #1 WR

Just saw a breakdown of next years FA’s and I don’t think they even listed a WR in the article that named like 50 FA’s next year.  

Edited by tukafan21

3 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

WR and if there isn’t going to be one there, trade up to get one, can’t draft a QB at #1 and not get him a young potential #1 WR

Just saw a breakdown of next years FA’s and I don’t think they even listed a WR in the article that named like 50 FA’s next year.  

What WR's do you see as a potential #1 WR?

Bpa and im totally fine if thats WR.  With Chark being on a 1 year deal and always a chance at injury, and Thielen being up there in age, we could definitely use some long term building blocks at wr.  TMJ and Shi could be those things but who knows.

• Pie 2