• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you want to do with pick #39?

CamWhoaaCam

8 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

My fiance is on her bachelorette weekend in Cabo so I've got some time tonight lol.  Don't take my preferences as anything other than some random architect who nerds out with football and spends too much free time doing this and apparently not drafting my vows right now lol.  Played TE in high school and am fam friends with an ex-GM.    

An Apple air tag is a nice gift for any fiancée as they head off to their bachelorette weekend in Cabo.  Fits nicely on a key ring, too.  Safety first.

16 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Are you a former scout or something?

It's amazing how you know all these different positions and players and skill sets. Foskey looks like the real deal btw.

Yea, dude knows his stuff. One of the posts I look for in any given thread on here. 

• Pie 1

Folks, I think this has to be defense.  I doubt we go WR because WRs suck in this draft after the first round--in our area of need.  We signed 2 free agents....TE?  Well, we restructured Ian, Tommy is developing, and we signed a veteran.  Not seeing that, unless a stud drops to us (kincaid).  We need to fill holes on defense--specifically, at edge/olb.  We need another CB to backup Jackson and Horn and play nickel and keep Henderson's role limited.

I say the #39 pick should be edge--the draft is loaded with edge talent this year.   Fish when the fishing is good.  We'd have Burns, Haynes, Barno, and the new rookie--that is not great, but a solid rotational OLB/edge would be great, since free agency is not where you go for help.  (I do not think YGM plays OLB/edge--think he becomes a pass-rushing DE, but he and Luvu could step into the OLB/edge role in certain situations.)

Id like to see us sign a CB like Shaq Griffin so we can focus on depth at:  Linebacker, Defensive End, offensive tackle, maybe Safety.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Isn't he a rb?

Yea I’m confused as well.

17 minutes ago, Byrdman4real said:

Crazy I been taking Jahmyr Gibbs at 39 in mock drafts. If Young is the QB, pairing him with Gibbs would be big. 

But what about the pro bowl top notch RB we just acquired to pair with our rookie qb. That seems like we’d be missing out on other needs to double up on running backs.

• Pie 1