• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach. New QB. New Uniforms?

Whoops

I’m not the best at Photoshop… but what about something like this?

I always felt the One Carolina logo was actually pretty great and heavily under utilized. I remember Tepper had this on the fan survey a few years back about the mid-field logo, so Tepper must like this logo. Gives us a more throwback logo but also includes both states in a pretty unique yet subtle way.

740DA679-4457-4759-9568-B9588F3FAD1B.png

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

FWIW, most teams that update their uniforms, usually do it in mid-late April right before the draft. I researched previous teams rebranding and it's usually in April at some point.

I did see folks speculating about the AZ change too, the other team rumored for a change. They pointed out their draft hat's new inclusion of yellow and ties to their state flag.

Men's Arizona Cardinals New Era Cardinal 2023 NFL Draft 59FIFTY Fitted Hat

This would go against our thoughts of removing the silver because our hats have a heavy dose of gray/silver...or is that a matte white? 

Men's Carolina Panthers New Era Blue 2023 NFL Draft 59FIFTY Fitted Hat

Edited by Soul Rebel
  • Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

FWIW, most teams that update their uniforms, usually do it in mid-late April right before the draft. I researched previous teams rebranding and it's usually in April at some point.

I did see folks speculating about the AZ change too, the other team rumored for a change. They pointed out their draft hat's new inclusion of yellow and ties to their state flag.

Men's Arizona Cardinals New Era Cardinal 2023 NFL Draft 59FIFTY Fitted Hat

This would go against our thoughts of removing the silver because our hats have a heavy dose of gray/silver...or is that a matte white? 

Men's Carolina Panthers New Era Blue 2023 NFL Draft 59FIFTY Fitted Hat

The copper color in the cards hat is being featured in other texts associated with the team, where as in the last, there was little copper. Copper is on their state flag I assume. Also, there is a rumor that their team store is closed today through Saturday for an “event”. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, The Lobo said:

The copper color in the cards hat is being featured in other texts associated with the team, where as in the last, there was little copper. Copper is on their state flag I assume. Also, there is a rumor that their team store is closed today through Saturday for an “event”. 

And apparently this weekend or the coming week there should be some kind of announcement or unveiling for AZ. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

The event in question is the Mecum Auto sale thing tho which has been confirmed.