• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach. New QB. New Uniforms?

Whoops

6 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Panthers really should just go ahead and tweet out the uniform update. Waiting till the draft to officially announce what is pretty much an equivalent to an “Improves Perfomance” update on Windows is just dumb. 
No one is excited for a few pointless changes on an almost 30 years old jersey. 

I agree. That’s why I think if it was really just a color change and minor tweaks we would have known by now. 

• Poo 1

12 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Blue is going to be bluer. That is it. If I could roll my eyes any harder they’d fall out of my head. 

If people would only read then we wouldn't have pages of debating moot points. But I guess that's the way it goes.

The author of the tweet that started this is still claiming new uniforms despite the info that it's just a tweaked tone of blue and silver ring not going under the armpit due to new aspects of the Jersey added for ease of motion. He would be better served just owning the mistake then whatever this is. 

Edited by csx

3 minutes ago, csx said:

If people would only read then we wouldn't have pages of debating moot points. But I guess that's the way it goes.

The author of the tweet that started this is still claiming new uniforms despite the info that it's just a tweaked tone of blue and silver ring not going under the armpit due to new aspects of the Jersey added for ease of motion. He would be better served just owning the mistake then whatever this is. 

Really hate our local media. They’d hype new toilets in the stadium if given the opportunity. 

6 hours ago, csx said:

If people wouldn’t drop false information causing endless pages of debate you mean. I don’t think reading is the issue when some have probably combed through 22 pages of it trying to decipher what’s accurate and what’s false.

7 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Really hate our local media. They’d hype new toilets in the stadium if given the opportunity. 

Did the local media hype this up? Feels like the Panthers weren’t saying much about it until someone posted a rumor we were doing a bigger change, and then the local media quickly snuffed it out by saying not much is actually changing.

On 3/25/2023 at 10:55 AM, The Crown and the Claw said:

This is something that’s been discussed for a while. Not sure on timeline but definitely something that’s been in the works. I know there’s an emphasis on regulating the blue and making sure it’s consistent throughout. 

Ok, who are we drafting?? lol

1 hour ago, stan786 said:

Did the local media hype this up? Feels like the Panthers weren’t saying much about it until someone posted a rumor we were doing a bigger change, and then the local media quickly snuffed it out by saying not much is actually changing.

I don’t know. Thought the guy was the local media. If not then my mistake. 

• Beer 1