• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach. New QB. New Uniforms?

Whoops

I read an article that stated, with football rosters averaging about 45 players, and the price of a stock football team uniform costing between $80 and $120 per player, the cost to outfit an entire football team with stock home and away team uniforms would be between $7,200 – $10,800 per team.

Not sue how accurate that is because I thought the price would be higher.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm fine with whatever as long as it's not glittery anymore.

Also just get rid of the 90's silver altogether.

For real. It was more tolerable when both the pants and helmet were truly silver, but now that the pants are a matte gray it looks terrible. Just rock with black, blue, and white.

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

I read an article that stated, with football rosters averaging about 45 players, and the price of a stock football team uniform costing between $80 and $120 per player, the cost to outfit an entire football team with stock home and away team uniforms would be between $7,200 – $10,800 per team.

Not sue how accurate that is because I thought the price would be higher.

So basically what Tepper has racked up in credit card bills taking the top 4 QB prospects out to dinner then.

• Beer 1

39 minutes ago, travisura said:

Only the jerseys are discounted across the board on NFL Shop. I’d think if it was a top to bottom rebrand then everything would be on sale. 

I bet they're just changing the uniforms. The logo / font won't change.

• Beer 1

The Miami Dolphins have a super clean uni

If we go white helmet I’d like to see something similar. Blue and white uniforms become our primary uni’s with the black being the alternate with the black helmet

Simply take the stripe off the shoulder. Make the logo on the sleeve larger. Number on shoulder pads larger

That is it. Nothing fancy or stupid like Atlanta. Just a clean look that allows our nice colours do the work

• Beer 2

Get rid of silver. Make white/black/Panther blue our colors. Panther blue is home Jersey, white is away. Have a matte white helmet as the primary with black helmet reserved for pairing with all black unis for prime time/big games.

Done.

• Beer 1