• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zay Flowers is him!

CamWhoaaCam

I love when guys are so far behind but are totally aloof about it. Hey this JSN guy is the truth! Anyone else heard of him? I just watched his highlights and I can’t believe it but they’re really good! It’s almost like I was only watching his best plays! Say, who do y’all think will win the 2020 election?

• Pie 1

I like Flowers and think he will have a good NFL career, but I have 6 receivers ahead of him that I would rather have. Flowers is a little smaller, but I see him going the same road as Percy Harvin. I expect the same reaction to my WRs as I got when Agholor was the talk of being the Panthers WR and I had Stefon Diggs ranked ahead of him. I do believe Flowers will go in the draft as Harvin (22) and Agholor (20) did. I do have WRs that I project to go in the 3rd to 5th round ahead of Flowers. (I had Steve Smith (3rd), Stefon Diggs (2nd), and Cooper Kupp (2nd) ranked in my top 3 receivers for those drafts. All ahead of popular 1st round favorites). This year is a deep WR draft with not a lot of 1st round WR talent. I expect teams to reach for WRs that should not go in the the 1st or 2nd round.

• Poo 2