• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Wish list!! prospects not talked about..

Sub Zero

26 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

I really want us to get a powerback to compliment Sanders, but I know that is a luxury. In the 2nd Zach Charbonnet would be amazing but the sacrifice would also not be worth the value honestly. I have mocked us Jack Campbell, Drew Sanders or Tuli Tuipuloto in most every mock I have done and I would be fine with any of them. I would love to shore up the line wit h O'Cyrus Torrence but he will most likely be long gone by #39.

Kendra Miller 

• Pie 1

Give me Nick Hampton at App State - 6'3 240 lbs, 81 inch arms, 4.6 40 OLB. Guy can drop or pass rush and would be an ideal guy to cover space or blitz on 3rd down. 

Jarrod Clark out of Coastal Carolina who is 6'4 340 lb Nose Tackle. Should be there on Day 3. 

Zach Kuntz out of ODU. Penn State Transfer TE who is like 6'8 250 lbs and runs like a receiver. Should also be there on Day 3.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I would love to get O'Cyrus Torrence but he'll be gone by our 2nd Rd pick.  But we do need to address some possible depth for the Oline in the draft.  I wouldn't be disappointed if we took Ricky Stromberg with Pick 132 if he's still there.  He's listed as a center but also played at OG.  He could easily be depth at both positions and possibly take over when we move on from Bozeman.

2 minutes ago, panfanman said:

I would love to get O'Cyrus Torrence but he'll be gone by our 2nd Rd pick.  But we do need to address some possible depth for the Oline in the draft.  I wouldn't be disappointed if we took Ricky Stromberg with Pick 132 if he's still there.  He's listed as a center but also played at OG.  He could easily be depth at both positions and possibly take over when we move on from Bozeman.

Guards are strong in the 3rd thru 5th round this year.. Daniels, Patterson and Voshrees (dropping due to injury) plus OC converts like Oulwatimi, Gaines and Stromberg

• Beer 1

TCU LB Dee Winters was a guy who got a pretty good pop during the college playoffs. Then he went and answered all the potential speed/athleticism questions at the Combine. He's a little undersized at 5'11" 227 but he checks all the other boxes and he'd be the type of guy to excel on special teams while he develops as a LB. 

• Pie 1