• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Ellis on Stroud v Young

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, gibran said:

he kept that crap team in it the whole game it was the most watson performance ive seen, darnold had interception and fumble issues since college thats a stupid comparison

So now it’s a team sport? Thank you. Troll better next time.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, gibran said:

kid couldnt beat michigan either year to save his damn life idk why georgia game is even considered he lost that 

Even in that Michigan prior to the Georgia game there’s a significant difference in his footwork in the pocket with pressure. Georgia he legit didn’t give a f*ck and stood tall and stepped into his throws. Michigan he’s throwing fade aways. 

I wish McCown would’ve chosen a different game of his to breakdown. Would’ve been a hell of a lot more interesting 

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

And OSU's defense gave up 42 in the game you're criticizing Stroud for losing.

they gave up 42 cause buddy couldnt score the whole 4th quarter if u cant stay on the field on offense than the other team is going to score. thats why you cant score 0tds in a 4th quarter and expect to win it just wont happen

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hell, let's not forget that OSU missed a FG as time expired after Stroud got them in FG range. But evidently it's still Stroud's fault?

50 yards is not field goal range for a college kid, again 0 touchdowns in the 4th quarter will cause you to lose close games everytime

13 minutes ago, frankw said:

There are a lot of Alabama fans in the Carolinas who have waited years for us to finally draft one of Saban's QB's. The shitposting you see is the result.

not a bama fan i just dont see how yall cant tell that cj is jared goff and will choke / let people come back from behind like herbert

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hell, let's not forget that OSU missed a FG as time expired after Stroud got them in FG range. But evidently it's still Stroud's fault?

they should have never even been in that position in the first place they were winning putting the fate of your team on a 50 yarder for a college kid with 100k fans is not ideal, score 1 touchdown in the 4th and its a different narrative and id be singing strouds name

• Poo 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

He hooked it like 15 yards to the left lol. Distance wasn't the problem

bruh if you gotta kick it as hard as you possibly can shanking is much more likely, if it was a 40 yarder id respect the miss more but did you really expect that kid to make that? scrambling to give your guy a 50 yarder in college is bare minimum

• Poo 1

10 minutes ago, gibran said:

50 yards is not field goal range for a college kid, again 0 touchdowns in the 4th quarter will cause you to lose close games everytime

He made a 48 yarder on the previous drive.

We get it. You like Young. Hell, I do too. But this agenda driven trolling is just tiresome. You can like your guy without trashing a guy who put up 41 points and came missed FG away against the #1 defense in the country.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He made a 48 yarder on the previous drive.

We get it. You like Young. Hell, I do too. But this agenda driven trolling is just tiresome. You can like your guy without trashing a guy who put up 41 points and came missed FG away against the #1 defense in the country.

if yall didnt want to cuck out and take a guy cause hes 6'3" and struggles to finesse anything vs a guy whos proven a lot more because yall are size queens than i wouldnt have to 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, gibran said:

not a bama fan i just dont see how yall cant tell that cj is jared goff and will choke / let people come back from behind like herbert

How is he gonna let LSU beat him in such a crucial game that decided the SEC championship game and playoffs? Even Richardson and his awful supporting cast put up more points against LSU than Young. 
Am I doing it right?

• Pie 2