• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich press conference today?

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

What happens if Anthony Richardson is better than both of these guys?

Gotta consider all options my man.

He's nowhere near Young or Stroud but as I said earlier.  His ceiling is much higher.  He'' probably end up on a team like New Orleans where he can sit behind Carr for a couple of seasons. (aka Love in GB)

6 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

He's nowhere near Young or Stroud but as I said earlier.  His ceiling is much higher.  He'' probably end up on a team like New Orleans where he can sit behind Carr for a couple of seasons. (aka Love in GB)

But what if he ends up being the best QB in this draft?

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

But what if he ends up being the best QB in this draft?

This is hilarious “what if” we could play that game all day it makes no sense. What if Bryce breaks his leg like Alex Smith or what if C.J. Stroud goes out gets drunk and hits someone with his car and kills them how the hell would anyone know the future. You make the pick based off your current evaluation who ever is your best player at QB for us you take him. No one knows the future so why the hell do you keep saying but what if but what if. If he becomes the best QB ok what can we do he’s not the best now obviously so do you think we should draft off potential or go with what we know to be good based off production. That’s what makes this so tough you never know we can only “Project” what we expect them to be. 

3 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

This is hilarious “what if” we could play that game all day it makes no sense. What if Bryce breaks his leg like Alex Smith or what if C.J. Stroud goes out gets drunk and hits someone with his car and kills them how the hell would anyone know the future. You make the pick based off your current evaluation who ever is your best player at QB for us you take him. No one knows the future so why the hell do you keep saying but what if but what if. If he becomes the best QB ok what can we do he’s not the best now obviously so do you think we should draft off potential or go with what we know to be good based off production. That’s what makes this so tough you never know we can only “Project” what we expect them to be. 

The point is nobody knows anything.

We think the 2 best QB's are Stroud and Young. It very well could be neither. I don't think people realize how much pressure is on us to get this pick right. If we pick the wrong guy it could set us back for years.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The point is nobody knows anything.

We think the 2 best QB's are Stroud and Young. It very well could be neither. I don't think people realize how much pressure is on us to get this pick right. If we pick the wrong guy it could set us back for years.

Not really. 2 years at most. If we don't think whoever we picked is the guy after 2 seasons, we have our 25 first to go after another QB. 

• Pie 3