• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Films: Kuechly one step ahead

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

What always made me laugh was how absolutely baffled offensive opponents were.

Anytime they were asked about him, they always mentioned wondering how the hell he knew what was coming 😄

When I went to games I would focus on Keuchly before the snap...watching him get players lines up.  It was amazing how often he moved a player to exactly where the ball went.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Young?

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

from what i've heard, his work ethic and dedication to the tape is just as elevated as Kuechly was. Supposedly he knows where not only his players, but defender players are supposed to be at any point during a play. He's supposedly that deep into preparation. In there before the coaches watching tape post game and pregame, coming up with plays to help take advantage of things he sees.

I'm really high on both guys and think they will both be elite, but Young's mind for the game impresses me probably the most.

• Pie 6

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

from what i've heard, his work ethic and dedication to the tape is just as elevated as Kuechly was. Supposedly he knows where not only his players, but defender players are supposed to be at any point during a play. He's supposedly that deep into preparation. In there before the coaches watching tape post game and pregame, coming up with plays to help take advantage of things he sees.

I'm really high on both guys and think they will both be elite, but Young's mind for the game impresses me probably the most.

When it comes to quarterbacking skills, Young would be an absolute dream pick for me.

But you have to get past that one big question...

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

My point exactly about Young, but it's strange Luke prefers AR. He probably has CJ behind Levis too lol

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

When it comes to quarterbacking skills, Young would be an absolute dream pick for me.

But you have to get past that one big question...

or you can choose to see that big question is no bigger for any other player. you can't accurately predict injury for anyone. so why bother? 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1