• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft visit news

Mr. Scot

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I want to know his father's name and the mother's who allowed it. Had to be hippies.

LOL the "mother who allowed it" is my favorite part.

My best friend's last name is Imhoff and his whole life he said he was going to name his son Jack.  All our friends thought it would be funny but obviously we all agreed, no woman who would have a child with him would ever allow it.

His wife is about to give birth to their first child, a son, any day now and they clearly aren't naming him Jack.

But my favorite part about this was that they got married last year and we were out there (he moved across the country) for a week for the wedding.  One night while out to dinner with everyone, this topic came up and his wife's mother thought it was hilarious and then was telling him that if they named the kid John, we could still call him Jack since that's a nickname for John.

The fact that her mom was trying to find a way to name the kid Jack Imhoff was just outstanding, needless to say it was one of the funnier moments of the wedding week.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1