• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy 3-28, Huddle

The Panthers and Falcons lost by the same teams but in reverse order. This doesn't make us look any better since we are always had a losing record since 2015. So why keep bringing this up when Cam didn't go after the ball in the SB and fans were condemning him for part of the loss pretty much. You sound like a Saints fan now.

• Poo 6

3 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

The Panthers and Falcons lost by the same teams but in reverse order. This doesn't make us look any better since we are always had a losing record since 2015. So why keep bringing this up when Cam didn't go after the ball in the SB and fans were condemning him for part of the loss pretty much. You sound like a Saints fan now.

Oh STFU and just enjoy that the Falcons will forever hold the most epic choke in NFL history for as long the NFL is running.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

34 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

laughs GIF

• Pie 2

btw, I look like this

spacer.png

• Flames 1

hey y’all. I heard The Panthers and Falcons lost by the same teams but in reverse order. This doesn't make us look any better since we are always had a losing record since 2015. So why keep bringing this up when Cam didn't go after the ball in the SB and fans were condemning him for part of the loss pretty much. You sound like a Saints fan now.

I don’t personally believe any of this hooey, but what do i know. have any of you heard anything about this?

btw, i look like this:

brad pitt mickey GIF

7 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

I like turtles

• Pie 2