• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reporter tells Reich he thinks he’s picking Stroud - Reich doesn’t try to downplay it

Varking

16 hours ago, countryboi said:

the first pick is literally schrodinger cat, right now hypothetically we can pick and not pick both Young and Stroud and there is a future were both things happen. 

I think its important to note that schrodinger cat is not philosophical, I just made it that way. its actually based on the superposition of quantum particles in which they are simultaneously both things at the same time. I bet no one expected this topic today and this is all the knowledge I have. 

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, countryboi said:

I think its important to note that schrodinger cat is not philosophical, I just made it that way. its actually based on the superposition of quantum particles in which they are simultaneously both things at the same time. I bet no one expected this topic today and this is all the knowledge I have. 

394F5816-FD62-4F72-A7E6-2AAECF6AB0C4.jpeg

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

17 hours ago, Lame Duck said:

When you see Murray running for his life out there he looks like a tiny man

now look

IMG_4916.jpeg

Yeah the only difference here is that Young actually knows how to go through his progressions and not just start running every time a play breaks down in front of him.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Yeah the only difference here is that Young actually knows how to go through his progressions and not just start running every time a play breaks down in front of him.

True, but Young can't touch Murray's high score on Ghost Recon 😐

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

Kinda like Burger King, great burgers crappy sides.

I ordered a fish sandwhich from Burger King once and I got food poisoning. Never again will I order any seafood product from a fast food joint.

Edited by LegioX

43 minutes ago, LegioX said:

I ordered a fish sandwhich from Burger King once and I got food poisoning. Never again will I order any seafood product from a fast food joint.

I'd love to take over that place and make it what it should be. They insist on cheap and want real money for it. I look on the menu and they've allied themselves with the same mass food brands nobody even wants in their grocery stores these days.

I don't see how they survive another twenty years without trying to remake themselves and their sub-par image. Burger King on 16 did that to me a couple times.

Damnit be the King. Even Five Guys is smashing everything they offer with a smaller menu and more $$$.

If they would shut that sht down, bring back the eighties whopper along with a new 2023 gourmet style burger the legend could continue but all the cheap GMO'S...

Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division