• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So basically we have no idea who will be drafted

NAS

26 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If the coaches think he has the most talent and can be coached up he very well could be the guy.

You have the perfect staff for it - QB whisperer Reich, able backup Dalton (who can start until he's ready), long-time  journeyman / defacto QB Coach McCown, and P. Manning's QB Coach Caldwell.

They won't do it though - they're not brave enough.

3 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

He's dropped that nickname on the back of the multiple, multiple school shootings in the US. 

it's the right decision if so. i won't call him that. i have a couple times in the past i think, but i felt uncomfortable doing it. 

• Pie 3

i think a lot of people in here, obviously, think they know who we're getting, but they don't really know. because i think the team doesn't 100% know yet. it's all speculation. 

of course that won't stop them from coming in here and crowing if they just happen to be right and i guarantee that they will hang on to it for years..."you should listen to me because i was "right" that one time." except getting it right means guessing correctly. it always does in the NFL.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

16 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i think a lot of people in here, obviously, think they know who we're getting, but they don't really know. because i think the team doesn't 100% know yet. it's all speculation. 

of course that won't stop them from coming in here and crowing if they just happen to be right and i guarantee that they will hang on to it for years..."you should listen to me because i was "right" that one time." except getting it right means guessing correctly. it always does in the NFL.

I know! 
…I’m just not telling.

• Pie 1

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Maybe they dont know 100% but they definitely know who they are leaning towards. No way they dont.

i think they are definitely leaning one way, as in i think that Reich and the coaching staff are pretty much leaning a certain way and Fitt and the scout staff are also leaning a certain way, and the Teppers are also leaning a certain way, but they may not be sharing their thoughts with the others. 

i do feel like after the combine, though, they all had an idea that they wanted someone and the consensus was that whoever it was, the best way to make sure they got their guy was by making this big trade. it wasn't the only way, but it was the only sure way to get him...whoever it is. 

i really don't think any will be surprised when they get together and discuss it the week before the draft (if that's really what's going on) about who the other groups are backing.

i really feel like they saw something together at the combine, though, that said "this is the guy we want to build the franchise around".

• Pie 1