• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watch Kyle Shanahan turn Darnold into a Pro Bowler

hepcat

I’ve just got this feeling Darnold tears it up on the 49ers next year. They have a loaded offense with probably the best offensive coach in the NFL. They were probably heading to the Super Bowl if Purdy didn’t get hurt in the NFC championship game. Darnold was playing well in most games at the end of 2022 and that was on a team with Ben McAdoo calling plays.

This is easily the best situation Darnold has been in and it seems like he turned a corner late last season. I think he beats Lance for the starting job and has a career season. Good for him for landing in an ideal situation. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 4

Man yall give these coaches way too much credit.

Darnold played well with us under Wilks. Now you give him a way better roster with all those weapons of course he is going to play like a pro bowler.

He doesn't have to do much just get the ball to their playmakers CMC/Deebo/Kittle.

I'd love to see it. Seems like a good, dumb California kid, who has been run through the wringer of some of the worst situations in the NFL to start his career. He wasn't a bad guy or a locker room cancer. I don't know what his ceiling is, but I know the Jets and the Rhule Panthers sure as hell weren't the way he was going to find it.

• Pie 6