• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young's built sturdier than Stroud per BMI

MechaZain

10 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

The "YOUNGSTERS" are desperately trying to convince us that less is more.

Dumb move. Not big enough for the NFL. He should get into bowling. What's next?? The best 5'10" volleyballer?! It won't work he's not playing against future salesmen or accountants the NFL is full of physical freaks, ya boy , sooner than later will get smashed.

If he were my son I'd be excited for him but that reality that he's fighting out of his weight class would be terrifying. Some fans don't care they just want to "see" him do it.

I DON'T want to see it happen, but it's likely, that's why I rather it happen in another uniform.

Heard the Texans like Will Anderson so all the Bryce hype and gamesmanship may be for not.

John Elway is this you?

I’ve just been going by what the scouts/analysts have been saying. The ONLY red flag for Young is his size in relation to play calling and durability. I haven’t seen many treat Stroud’s size as a negative. I mean when our own HC who always speaks highly of every player admits it’s a concern then call me crazy, but I agree with him. Stroud also has several red flags which is why either one can be argued at 1.

• Pie 2

Short (no pun intended) of Young growing several inches, there is no real spin you can put on his size.  It is what it is and continued attempts to minimize it doesn't help.  If we draft him, fine.  The experts in the building have weighed the benefits/drawbacks to both he and Stroud and believe Young gives us the best chance to win.  I can rest easy with that.

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

those who are worried about his durability are always going to be worried about it.

he could be playing for 7 years before he misses time and you'll hear them all say, "you see, i was right! i'm always right. you all should have listened to me!"

Is the way of the huddle.  

• Pie 2