• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson Film Breakdown Megathread

Ricky Spanish

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Somebody in Portland said that about Jordan right before they picked Sam Bowie instead.

If you have the coaching staff and MC9 as a backup why not go with AR-15? I personally have absolutely no doubt Pete Carroll is going to start him, because he can and they will dominate.

I'm so sick of Young/Stroud that AR might be a shiney new 6'4"244lb 4.4 running 80yrd throwing monster when we get him home and none of the others are to be seen until battle. Come battle time, who you got? The little one?

No way

cbs lol GIF by HULU

All the physical gifts in the world don't mean poo if you can't run an NFL offense.

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Most sources don't think so. Pretty much everything I've read has it between Stroud and Young.

We did host Richardson and we're still hosting Levis.

I still think Levis is going to end up being a good player. I'm much more intrigued by his 2021 tape than I am Richardsons, at any point.

We saw 8 years of boom or bust with Cam, then however many years with Jake before that. I just want consistency man. I think Stroud provides that but I really think Levis has a high ceiling with his mobility, arm strength, experience, and pro style read integration.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

* If he goes to the right situation.

If he can get a Mahomes/Rivers/Rodgers redshirt season or two under his belt, watch out league. I'm afraid if he doesn't sit the team will rely on his running ability too much and it will hinder his development as a passer longterm. This could lead to over-reliance on his running capabilities where he then becomes the entire offense with little help from the coaches or supporting cast because he is options A B and C. 

You know, like we did with Cam.

Newton was a run-first QB in college. That carried over to the NFL.

Richardson looks to pass first.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I still think Levis is going to end up being a good player. I'm much more intrigued by his 2021 tape than I am Richardsons, at any point.

We saw 8 years of boom or bust with Cam, then however many years with Jake before that. I just want consistency man. I think Stroud provides that but I really think Levis has a high ceiling with his mobility, arm strength, experience, and pro style read integration.

I'm convinced Levis will be a bust. He was beyond awful this year.

53 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

All the physical gifts in the world don't mean poo if you can't run an NFL offense.

They said he's reading the field just fine. That's great. I've heard more than a few folk say that. 

Indy, Seattle are salivating yo! For dam good reason, we may drop a huge chunk of meat and they may not be hungry again for a long long time.

AR is a weapon, a straight up weapon and we may regret not taking him if Pete gets him and makes us look stupid.

We do have a bit of a rivalry although lopsided, why not stiff arm these chumps. 

AR IS the best risk reward of this draft. Frank Reich knows that and I can see why he is still probably salivating all over himself thinking about the offense he could build around AR.

If not for pesky little dudes Coach could pick optimum prime AR without all the chatter.

• Pie 1

Well they did have a 2 day visit with him, so the let's me know that they wanted to probably  do a physical  assessment  and some boardwalk. If he aced it... we may start hearing rumors going his direction. I have been Stroud 1st and Young and Richardson  next but I'm just burnt out and ready for us to just get someone!  I feel Stroud and AR are the only 2 that you don't have to strip half the playback from(under center) and etc. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2022 Florida full games (some condensed!)

Week 1: Utah

Week 2: Kentucky

Week 3: South Florida

Week 4: @Tennessee

Week 5: Eastern Washington

Week 6: Mizzou

Week 7: LSU

Week 8: Bye

Week 9: Georgia (neutral site)

Week 10: @Texas A&M

Week 11: South Carolina

Week 12: @Vanderbilt

Week 13: @Florida State

Las Vegas Bowl: Oregon State
Anthony opted out of Florida's bowl game.

Edited by Icege

5 hours ago, OldhamA said:

Newton was a run-first QB in college. That carried over to the NFL.

Richardson looks to pass first.

No one should be comparing Richardson to Newton. Period. There is no comparison to be made. Newton was a better thrower, a better runner, slightly bigger, etc. etc. People seem to forget how elite Cam truly was coming out.

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, Lurk21 said:

Well they did have a 2 day visit with him, so the let's me know that they wanted to probably  do a physical  assessment  and some boardwalk. If he aced it... we may start hearing rumors going his direction. I have been Stroud 1st and Young and Richardson  next but I'm just burnt out and ready for us to just get someone!  I feel Stroud and AR are the only 2 that you don't have to strip half the playback from(under center) and etc. 

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

• Beer 1